The Countdown is On!
I will ARRIVE in Haiti is less than 24 hours. My bags are packed, sort of, I sent Dad to Wal-Mart today for a footlocker to see if I could fit more in it then my current suitcase. My last suitcase was a little too small for all the things I had left to pack. I have said many good-byes and have some more to go. I think I am ready. God has been preparing me for a long time now for this. But I can only tell people I am going somewhere for so long. Eventually I have to go. As soon as I can I will post pictures and let everyone know I am there. Start checking Wednesday afternoon. I will get to Haiti at 2:30pm but have a 7 hour drive ahead of me so I may be to tired on Tuesday, we'll see.
Please pray for an easy time traveling and for me to be able to locate all 4 bags, guitar and carry-on with no trouble.
Pray for my last good-byes and for my parents, gandparents, brother and sister, and close friends at home. This trip involved a lot more people then just myself.
Pray that I would love the Haitian people more than I oculd ever understand.
Please keep in touch! I would love to hear how things are going for everyone else. Email me anytime!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home