What a wonderful day!
Today was so good. I got word my luggage made it to Port au prince and should get here sometime. I am just glad that someone knows where it is. I was looking around the office and found a cord that fits my camera so I can finally post some of my pictures. I hope you like them. It is getting really late (9:30 here is really late) and I need to shower or I'd write more. So enjoy my pictures and let me know what you think!

2 Comments:
From Maria:
I'm so glad you found a cord! The pictures are interesting and beautiful. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Lindsey,
Your photos look great. I am glad your luggage finally made it. I am continually praying for you and the Haitians that you are going to come into contact with. I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!
~Emily
Post a Comment
<< Home