Arts and Crafts
Friday and Saturday for my English classes we did arts and crafts. I had some sponge picture frames that came with sponge stickers that a Christian school (Elizabethtown Christian Academy) gave me at Christmas time. I filled each frame with a sheet of construction paper. Each student was to choose a Bible verse that was special to them. Then I had them look it up in English, write it in their frames, decorate it, and present it to the class. They were to read it in English and then explain what it meant in Creole. It was a good chance for them to hear all the verses the other students chose and to share their own verse. When they take the plaques home they will also have the opportunity to explain what it means to anyone who happens to see it and ask about it. They had a good time and I got some cute pictures I wanted to share. Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home