Coca-Cola and an Egg???
Yes, this past Saturday I got up early to catch and saddle some horses. Leonel and I noticed my grey mare wasn't acting well. We watched and decided that she had colic. I knew to walk her and not let her roll around on the ground so that she would not twist an intestine or hurt herself. Leonel's Haitian remedy was to mix up part of a bottle of coke with an egg, put it back in the bottle and pour it up her nose. Then he ran her around. I know that she didn't need to be running but the coke thing- I have no idea what to think about that! I stayed home to watch her to make sure she didn't get too many more Haitian remedies. Thankfully, we didn't kill her with the remedies and the colic took care of it's self and she's doing fine now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home