lindseyinhaiti
For a 25-year-old I have lived an amazing life! I recently finished 2 years in Haiti as an agricultural missionary and 3 months in Trinidad as a volunteer corrdinator. I am now back in school getting my ag-ed degree but the experiences I had in these places are still valuable and unforgetable so have a look around!


1 Comments:
i know what you mean about your feet getting rough! Wearing sandles every day for almost 2 years will do it to you! About a day after I scrub my feet and 'file' them they are back to being rough again. And I just can't seem to keep the dirt out of my toenails. But you are right we can't complain...to see Ugandans walk on these rough roads barefoot everyday makes me so grateful for shoes. However I think my feet will be glad to get back to KY fall and wearing some tennis shoes and socks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home