Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lindsay was reading one of the songs she wrote to teach the guys. Once everyone got talking it was okay but I think they were intimidated at first. They wanted the girls to come back every Saturday. But they did also tell them that they were going to cry when I left!

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures. This is Lindsay's Mom. The mountain pics are breathtaking. I think Emily and Lindsay have begun a new fashion trend!! The children are so precious. I bet the boys were impressed if Em and Linds ever got to hit the ball! I can't wait to hear all their stories and see the pics again. I so admire you, Lindsey, for what God is allowing you to experience. These people are very blessed by your presence. It was cool to talk to Lindsay yesterday 0VER!! I Know it will be hard for the girls to say good-bye to everyone. I was for me when I left Nicaragua. Come and see us when you come to the US. May God Bless You and the missionaries.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home