Lindsey with the Trinidadians at Thanksgiving
Here I am on Thanksgiving with the 2 local families (plus one) that joined us here for Thanksgiving. They don't get off work since it's not a holiday here so they came around suppertime, about the time we were pulling out the desserts or going for round 2:) Like always, we all had a good time but ate too much. We all have so much to be thankful for and the chance to spend a day thinking of those things is another blessing to be thankful for! I missed going to my Grandma's for Thanksgiving and I'll miss going to my Mammy's tomorrow but that will make me look forward to Christmas that much more!


2 Comments:
Hey! Lindsey,
I have been keeping up with your journey. Sam and Delores miss you. I am taking another team back to Haiti in Feb. , will miss seeing you there! It is sleating here with 8 to 12 in.of snow on the way.
Take care! Blessings,
Susan Arnone
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home