Friday, December 31, 2004


This will be my new home. It has a fresh coat of paint for the new year. They will do about anything to be able to paint their home fresh before the first rolls around. They have WILD taste when it comes to colors. The blue and yellow is almost as common as the pink and green! The kids to the left don't live there. Leonel is in the back with Sam. It is a 2 bedroom, make that 2 room home. I am looking forward to my time there but of course I am a little nervous. I am more worried about the language barrier than the living part. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pretty colors! I'm excited for you as you embark on this next phase of your service. I'm sure your language skills will increase quickly as you are dunked into it full-time.
Still praying!
Maria

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger emily said...

the first thing I could think of when I saw this picture was
" I'll take a shack on the rock over a castle in the sand."~american dream by casting crowns
the photos look great!

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like the house across the street from me growing up. Not quite as large but the colors definitely. Teresa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home