Our Prayers were Answered!
I just got back from the hospital a little bit ago. When we left the house we weren't sure if little Eldwardson had lived through the night. On the way there we picked up a neighbor and she said that he was still alive and getting IV's. Sure enough when we got to the hospital we found his Gran holding him just grinning with her 6 buck teeth and talking away. (I can hardly understand a word she says because of her teeth.) He was sleeping but alive. It really warmed our hearts to see her so excited! We were at the hospital with Tinana. She is sick and was having some tests run. After her tests we went to the pediatric ward and found him sitting up in bed with his IV in. He looked so much better! You could really see a difference in his eyes- they weren't all sunk in like they were when we left him. His breathing was also better. We asked for the doctor we'd worked with but he wasn't there. They said he had been asking about us. He knew medically he shouldn't have made it but he also said he had seen sicker children get better. I guess he believes in miracles too! Thank you for your prayers for him. May his life be an example to his family. Pray they would understand that he was given back to them as a gift from God and pray that he would grow-up to be a child who serves the Lord with all his heart.

3 Comments:
I know your heart must be so full! I am glad to hear this little one is better. Pray is a powerful thing. Sometimes we at home forget that. I know you see it every day. Teresa
Praise the Lord.... I had thought of Edwardson so much and am happy he is better. We truly have a loving God. Mammy
Thank you for sharing with us the joy and blessings gained from the miracles you witness. I pray that his continued improvement will witness to his parents of the power and love of our Lord!
Maria
Post a Comment
<< Home