Monday, March 21, 2005

I know this picture is a little blurry but I was trying to be fast. These are 5 month old twins. They are both little girls. They are both sick but the littler one is very sick. We took them to the hospital today. In the States they would have been admitted and put on oxygen but this is Haiti so they gave them some meds and sent them home. The littler one is having a very hard time breathing and has been having very high fever. This is their third trip to the hospital. I promised the mom I would be praying for them and would ask my friends to as well. Thank you in advance because I know how faithful you are! And please pray for us to that we did not get any of their germs. One of the things they were being treated for was amoebas and one had diarrhea directly on my lap and I held one or the other for 5 hours straight. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing you on Easter morning. Remember when I used to mke you and Erin wear matching dresses on Easter? The picture of the twins didn't post. The other pictures are great. I choose a few to print each week to take to church to show those without computers. MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home