Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The surprise is out!

First I want to apologize for the spelling errors in the email I sent to some of you! I was embarrassed when I read it (after I'd already sent it). I typed "need" instead of "neat" and "wear" instead of "where". I was just going too fast!

I am excited to be able to tell everyone that I will be home for Christmas! I have a meeting in the states in December and then I will get to fly home for 2 weeks. I am looking forward to spending Christmas with friends and family this year even though I will hate to leave my classes for a few weeks. I was thinking about making my trip home a surprise but surprises are too hard to keep. So now I am glad that I can share it with you!

Things are going smoothly enough around here. Delores and Tinana left this morning for Texas. They are going to be spending Thanksgiving with their family and then heading to the meeting. We got the 4-wheeler working and ready for me to take to my ag class in a few hours.

Last night I read this verse and I thought it was one I should share:
When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. Psalms 142:3. I don't know about you but it is so good to know that even when I get tired or loose focus God still knows my way and is there guiding me or waiting to help me get back on track. He knows each of my needs and is there to meet them.

This link is to a page on the IMB website that has little downloadable mission films or clips. They are mostly very short and don't take but a few seconds to load. I have watched several now and they have all given me goosebumps! If you get a chance they are worth watching.
http://ime.imb.org/resources/download/videos.asp

Thanks for thinking of me today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home