Saturday, November 12, 2005

Tornado

It's Saturday morning. I just got finished watching the raw footage of the tornado that swept through Munfordville, KY last weekend. It was pretty weird seeing so many familiar places. Watching all the news stories on New Orleans and all the other places that have seen damage this summer was one thing. But it is so different when it's familiar to you. I actually live about 20 miles from Munfordville but I know it well. It was amazing that no one was killed or injured badly. God was watching over that little town! Here's the link to the news story if you want to see it:
http://wave3.com/Global/story.asp?S=4080245

We are getting ready to head to Thomonde for some baseball. All my classes have gone smoothly this week. But Janes told me that on his way home from our house after the ag class Tuesday that he fainted. He told me Wednesday and he seemed to be doing okay then. Thankfully he had 2 of his sons with him and wasn't alone that day. Keep him in your prayers. He is hardly more than skin and bones. I don't know if he just hadn't eaten that day or what. He had some water before he left here.

The chronological storying class in Kou Kadishaw has to be put on hold this month. Somewhere there is some type of parenting meeting going on and all the adults where at the meeting. It is going to be meeting every Thursday at 2 pm this month. So I am going to be doing a fun Bible class for the kids because I didn't want to quit meeting. But I didn't want the adults to miss the storying so I am going to put it on hold for this month.

Thanks for your prayers!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a small world! my ex-boyfriend/ now friend is the sheriff of Munfordville. I have never been to kentucky, though.
kara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home