Tuesday, November 01, 2005

You don't realize how difficult a sport baseball is until you try to teach it to a bunch of guys who have never played before. We had finished a couple Bible studies in Thomonde and we dicided to take a break and study baseball for a few weeks. We started from scratch and there are sure more rules to baseball than I remember. But of course I started playing when I was 5. It seems like it will get more guys involved and wanting to come to our class. We had a pretty good group. It was hot but we had a lot of fun. Only 1 guy ran to third so that was pretty good. Sam was hitting and I was running. I got 6 homeruns before I even got out. And only a couple outfielders were sitting down in the grass. It was a lot like the little T-ball games at home! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home