I've been tagged...
Well, I’ve been tagged by a blogger friend. I have to make a list of 5 interesting or weird things about me for my blog. And if you are a blogger reading this consider yourself tagged and start on your list!
1) I am a compulsive list maker. I keep a notepad and pen by my bed in case I think of things I need to do the next day before I go to sleep. If I write it down I know I won’t forget and can quit thinking about it. I also have a tendency to write down something that wasn’t on my list if I did it just so I can mark it out.
2) I used to work at my school’s dairy and I actually enjoyed getting up at 2:45 to get to work by 3:30a.m. (although my body didn’t appreciate it so much). But I had a great crew that I worked with and enjoyed getting to know everyone. I guess that makes me a morning person!
3) I played my Christmas CD for the first time this year on Oct. 25th. I love Christmas and was in the mood for some holiday cheer!
4) I love old country music- Charlie Pride, Loretta Lynn, Willie Nelson and that crew.
5) I can (and love to) salsa and other types of Latin dance. I learned in Ecuador and improved by taking lessons at WKU and meeting a dance teacher while in Mexico.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home