Safe and Sound
I just wanted to say that I am home safe and sound from Port au Prince. Delores and I had a great time at the ladies retreat. The sessions, food and fellowship were all great! We were glad for the time of refreshment.
Friday's new storying class got rained out. We will try again next week.
Hope all is going well in your part of the globe. It seems the world is getting smaller all the time. I found out from a lady at the retreat the there is a UN worker from E-town, KY in Port au Prince. My friend said he would be about my age but I didn't know his name. It was cool anyway. She knew where he was from because he had told her about the movie "Elizabethtown." Anway, I'll write back more another day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home