Back safe and sound...
Twenty-five hours after leaving "my home" in Kentucky I arrived back at "my home" in Haiti. It feels good to be back. But one of the first things I did was take a shower and brush my teeth. It was a long, long day of travel. I spent the night freezing at an airport and then all morning burning up in the crowded airport in Port au Prince waiting for my commuter flight. But I am here ande that's what counts.
I had a great time vacationing in Kentucky. I got to see many of my friends and family and had a great Christmas. I stayed busy, of course, and got to go reppelling, snow skiing, shopping and other fun things. I think I ate way too much though and was glad to get away from all that holiday food!
I wanted to put some pictures from home up but I realized that I didn't really take many. So I'll just have to wait until I get some new pictures from here. Happy New Year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home