Another Sweet Story
This Christmas the Elizabethtown Christian Academy donated some really neat craft things that I could do with some of the kids in my groups. We didn't have English class last Sunday because it was New Year's Day. But some of the neighborhood kids were over playing so I got out my markers, crayons and some 3-D crosses and let the kids decorate the crosses however they wanted.
The 2 oldest girls had written "I Love" in English on their crosses. I remember myself at that age and so I asked them teasingly in Creole what or who they loved. They both looked up from their coloring and said "Lindsey." Isn't that sweet. I just love this kids!
The kids had a good time and were proud of their crosses so I asked one of the older girls to take a group picture for me. (That is why my head is a little cut off.)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home