Monday, February 20, 2006

Update on "Kou Kadishaw" post Feb. 6th

I had asked you to pray for some ladies in Kou Kadishaw on the 6th of this month and wanted to give you an update on them. This last Thursday we didn't have to many there but my faithfuls which were the ladies I had written about. I was glad though because it gave me a chance to talk with them more about their salvation. I explained the Roman Road to them and read them verses like "yet while we were still sinners Christ died for us" and "that if you confess with your mouth Jesus is the Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved." Then I asked them if they still were unsure of their salvation. After hearing that they knew that Christ had accepted them. They are sinners just like the rest of us but they are saved. They said, "Yes, we've done that, we've called on His Name and we believe that God raised Him from the dead." I said do you believe now that if you died you would go to heaven and be with Jesus and they said yes, they could say that now. So, praise the Lord! I am glad they have taken hold of their salvation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home