Quick Prayer Request
As I've mentioned before my family (Dad, Mom, sister and grandmother) will be flying down for a visit on June 14th. We had some issues regaurding flight times and so forth. They were going to have to overnight in PAP because they would get in too late for the commuter flight. So I was going to have to fly down and meet them. We were going to stay at a guest house then fly out the next morning. But we wouldn't be able to take near all their luggage so they would have had to have been flown up later at an additional cost.
It was quickly totaling around $400 or more for the overnight stay and flights. I wasn't sure about the roads since it's rainy season so I didn't want to plan on driving. But Sam and Delores had a pretty easy trip when they went to PAP last week. We still have 2 weeks to go until my family gets here and the roads can change a lot in that time- for better or worse. I am thinking though that it would be worth me driving to PAP to meet them. It would save a lot of money plus 3 trips to Hinche to drop me off, pick us up and later pick the luggage up. I have been seriously praying about this for a while now. But since it is kind of risky I want to be sure that this is God's will. Please pray that God would confirm this decision somehow. And please reassure me by letting me know that this trip will be well covered in prayer!

2 Comments:
got ya covered!
I am praying.
Kara
Post a Comment
<< Home