In My Office...
Yep, I have my own little office. So this is where I will be doing my work. Notice my cute new computer:)
For a 25-year-old I have lived an amazing life! I recently finished 2 years in Haiti as an agricultural missionary and 3 months in Trinidad as a volunteer corrdinator. I am now back in school getting my ag-ed degree but the experiences I had in these places are still valuable and unforgetable so have a look around!
2 Comments:
Lindsey,
Hello, this is Karen Preson (Lindsay's Mom). How are you? I try to log on every now and then to see what you are up to. Trinidad looks amazing. Quite a change for you I bet. Your little house is so pretty. Your journey there will be such a blessing to them and You! I am alittle jealous. May God bless your time there and may His glory be shown.. Thanks again for hosting Lindsay and Emily. They had an amazing adventure and were very humbled. Their pictures were so good. I admire you and lift up you in prayer. Have a wonderful experience. Hope to talk to you again. God Speed!
Hey, Lindsay's mom again, Look at my first comment. I didn't spell my last name correctly. It's been a long day in fourth grade! HA
Post a Comment
<< Home