lindseyinhaiti
For a 25-year-old I have lived an amazing life! I recently finished 2 years in Haiti as an agricultural missionary and 3 months in Trinidad as a volunteer corrdinator. I am now back in school getting my ag-ed degree but the experiences I had in these places are still valuable and unforgetable so have a look around!



3 Comments:
I'm really enjoying seeing pictures of life there in Haiti, but could you get YOU in some of the pictures? I want to see You. MOM
We really enjoy the pictures and commentary.
Friends of Sam and Delores. Lynn and Helen
Hey Linds... I wanted to tell you that I am praying for you this morning. I hope all is well in Haiti. I have enjoyed getting your pictures- marydale and I are here in Mexico...tyring to get settled in. We are on our 4th day of teaching- so far so good! In my grammar class we are learning about there is a cultural moment with an article from a haitian girl... so I told my kids about you! I hope to really e-mail you soon when I get the Internet up in my house! Love ya...amy
Post a Comment
<< Home