Wrapping up April
The months have been ticking by it seems like. This was a pretty good week. Our little church service in Kou Kadishaw went okay. We had between 15 and 20 which for a house church is an okay number. We sang and Shadrack came and gave the message. Two girls are going to be sharing the leadership. Shardrack is going to help them with a passage for a message each week for awhile. One will be in charge of the message and one the rest of the service and they will rotate weeks. Yesterday in our regular class was the first time that we went out and visited a sick person to sing and pray. I thought that was really good because that means they are starting to see themselves as a church.
They enjoyed our class a lot yesterday because the guy that wrote many of the storying songs that they sing was visiting and came to class with me. They were pretty impressed. And I had fun visiting with him, singing, and playing guitar. I miss having all my buddies from college around to sing and play with.

1 Comments:
hey girl! thought of you today. I got my alumni magazine in the mail. you are in there with your friends from Haiti as well as that wku red towel. praying for you on your journey. thanks for posting. always great to hear what the Lord is doing in your life.
Post a Comment
<< Home