lindseyinhaiti
For a 25-year-old I have lived an amazing life! I recently finished 2 years in Haiti as an agricultural missionary and 3 months in Trinidad as a volunteer corrdinator. I am now back in school getting my ag-ed degree but the experiences I had in these places are still valuable and unforgetable so have a look around!


2 Comments:
Had to comment on this picture b/c I have a similar one of me on Mt Pignon taken this Spring. Enjoyed reading your blog...I too will be living in the Central Plateau -by the fall!(in Pignon) And, my name is Lindsay, too. :) I have several questions I'd love to ask about your experiences and preparations before moving down there, but not sure how to communicate on here...is it ok to leave my email?
I don't know if you'll check back but you are more than welcome to email me at lindseyinhaiti@yahoo.com. I am sure that there is lots that I could tell you about Haiti!
Post a Comment
<< Home