Saturday, November 11, 2006

Meetings...

Sorry it's been a while since I have posted much. I had a really good meeting in Miami Thursday and all my travel went really smoothly. It's so much easier to travel when you are loaded to the max with bags. But 4 early mornings in a row have left me a little tired.

Our meeting was with 4 guys from the Caribbean Baptist Fellowship and 3 of us from IMB. We talked about plans and ideas and things that need to be done in order to have maximum impact at the games next spring. It was really good to get everyone there caught up and on the same page. We are working towards being ready!

I was glad to get to catch up with another Journeymen friend who works there at the media center where we had our meetings. And I was really excited that she offered to take me shopping! We hit the jackpot at Old Navy. They were having 50% off of clearance and my friend Kristen gave me her 20% off coupon which was on top of all the other sales. So now I own 2 pairs and pants! That means that I won't have to wear capris home in the middle of December. And thankfully I got out of there without spending too much money and a big bag of much needed clothing! I also got to go to a girls Bible study at Kristen's house after our meeting so it was good just to fellowship with other ladies my age. I haven't had a lot of that the last couple years.

I got back yesterday afternoon and this morning was up and going for a meeting in Port of Spain with 6 pastors there to update them on the plannings and to help them catch the vision for the awesome opportunity that is coming our way. We met for a couple hours and I think we got everyone pretty well caught up and excited. Of course, there is still much to do, but at least things are rolling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home