I Can't Believe It...
Well, I can't believe it and you may not either. But they have decided that I needed to go home for more medical attention. I went back to the hospital today. After a while they finally told me that the doctor I needed to see was not there. But they were nice enough to tell me where he lived. And he was nice enough to come and look at my x-ray and visit me in the truck. He explained to me in Spanish (he's Cuban) that I have a fracture in my tibia. He said they still didn't have anything to make a cast but I should stay off of it and keep ice on it. But after talking with the IMB docs they didn't want to take any chances with where this fracture is. So they have granted me medical leave. I am hoping and praying that things will go smoothly and my regional leaders will allow me to return to the field just as soon as I can. THIS is now my home and I love these people. They are so worried about me and are still pouring in to pray for me and sing and wish me well. I will miss them until I can return!
The plan right now is to fly to Port in the morning, fly home Wednesday and go to the doctor on Thursday. I have no idea when I will be back but I hope it is soon!
I will keep everyone updated and for my Kentucky folks I guess I will see some of you very soon!
Keep praying!
Lindsey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home