Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I have really been missing my friends lately and missing being able to be with them during special times. Good friends can not be replaced. I wanted to share one of my favorite pictures with you. This picture was taken just before I left in early December. It has Emily, my college friend, Ginny and Paula, friends since kindergarten and Kathie, our friend since 7th grade. Kathie is holding Paula's precious baby Hayden. I have lots more pictures I could share of friends but I love this one. Miss you all and love you. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger emily said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey I look so beautiful.Ha Ha
You know I don't like that pic of me-LOL:) That picture makes me cry Hayden is so little yet it wasn't all that long ago. Take Care. Love Ya, Paula

 

Post a Comment

<< Home