On the Road... Almost
Well, it has been an interesting couple of days. As of 2 p.m. our truck was not suitable for driving. I tried to take it to ag class and it died about 7 times in the 3 mile stretch and back. But by 6 p.m. Sam had finally found the last problem. He took it on a long test drive and said that he felt comfortable in me going.
So in 12 hours (7 a.m.) I will be leaving for PAP. Please, please remember us in your prayers at that time. Their plane comes in at 4:30 p.m. We will stay the night in PAP and start for Marmont pretty early so that we can get back in time to go to my class in Kou Kadishaw. Pray for safe travel- a functioning truck, safe people on the roads (both me and the vehicles I pass) and that we would be invisible to anyone who may want to do us harm. Knowing that prayers are going up I feel confident in my God that whatever happens is His will and I trust in that.
I'll post just as soon as I can to let you know when everyone is back here safe and sound. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home