My Old Kentucky Home...
Well, I am in my "Old Kentucky Home" yet it is not so far away anymore. I arrived late last night. I will be leaving in just a little bit for my doctor's appointment. My prayer is that I would be able to return in 3 weeks! I couldn't decide if I was leaving home or going home as I boarded the plane. But I do know that after rarely going above 15 miles per hour for 5 months taking off in our little hopper plane was scary! And I decided that I could do the wheel chair thing- in the airports at least. I never waited in line and all the customs stuff was taking care of for me, it was great! And MAF (Missionary Aviation Fellowship) that flew me to Port didn't even charge me! I had a pretty nice trip except my ankle was pretty big after all that sitting. Sam told me I should take everything I "couldn't live without" just in case. So I brought my CD collection home with me and a some things I didn't need in Haiti. And my luggage hasn't made it yet, so much for that thought Sam!

2 Comments:
Thanks for consistently letting us know what God's doing in Haiti. I'm especially praying for you right now--Romans 8:28.
i know you must be full of mixed emotions right now. i feel like i can identify with some of what you have experienced (with the accident) i have been praying for you (along with family and friends back home) and will continue...i am so sorry you had to go back to the states, but God must have a reason in that and i am just so thankful you and no one else was hurt worse. Isn't God's protection amazing! i will pray that you can return "home" quickly :) May He give you peace and comfort today. Miss you, Kari Psalm 139
Post a Comment
<< Home