Thursday, May 12, 2005

Doctor Appointment

The doctor said that the fracture I have is minor- he's not worried about it too much. I just need to stay off of it for a while. I have a cast that is two hard strips fitted to the front and back of my knee that is wrapped on with Ace bandages and will continue on crutches. But they were worried about my limited mobility. There seems to be ligament, tendon or cartlidge damage behind my knee cap that is blocking me from bending or straightening the knee much. I have an MRI scheduled for Saturday but we won't know much until next Wednesday when we go over it with the doctor.

I am pretty sore but it could be a lot worse. My ankle has a lot of fluid on it. I am just having good doses of Ibuprofen. My Mammy took care of me yesterday and my Grandma will be here today. Thanks for all the emails and prayers!

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are sitting on pins and needles waiting for the results - well not only us, but all the Haitians are bugging us to find out when you are coming back. We love you and miss you. Many prayers are being said for you. Sam, Delores, and Tinana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home