Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I've been tagged...

I was tagged by Kari to answer the following questions.

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. dairy worker at WKU farm
2. co-op student at Cecilia Farm service
3. wrangler at Hartley Guest Ranch
4. research assistant to agronomy profs at WKU

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Wild Hearts Can't be Broken
2. 8 Seconds
3. home videos!!
4. Anna and the King

Four TV shows you love to watch (tough because I rarely watch TV these days):
1. Rachel Ray's Meals in 30 Minutes
2. Starting Over (even though my college roomies always made of me for that one)
3. Trading Spaces
4. ER

Four places you have been on vacation and loved:
1. Morelia, Mexico- but I was a student
2. Ecuador- beautiful and lots of fun
3. Hartley Guest Ranch- even though I was working I loved every minute
4. Montana and other places in the west- wide open spaces for this cowgirl


Four websites you visit daily:
1. All my buddies blogs
2. ditto
3. ditto
4. News in Haiti

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken Enchilada Casserole
2. Anything with both chocolate and peanut butter
3. Milkshakes
4. Taco salad

Four bloggers you are tagging:
1. Emily
2. Brooke
3. Carmel
4. Eva

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger emily said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have placed my answers on my original page

 

Post a Comment

<< Home