Safe and Sound
"You are my hiding place;
you will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance."
Psalm 32:7
I claimed that verse for my travels yesterday and everything went perfect. PAP is much scary hearing about it over the internet than actually being there! It didn't look any different then the last time I was there. But I thank the Lord for His protection because not only does He protect us but He does it with a flare, with songs of deliverance!
I was so glad to see "my girls" again and looking forward to the week ahead!

4 Comments:
Praise the Lord! I know you, Emily and Lindsay will have a good time.
Mammy
Glad to hear you all made it safely. Hope you have a great time!
Adam
glad to hear you all made it safely back to your site. hope you have a good week.
let us know when you all start traveling out.
This is Lindsay Preston's Mom. Thank the good Lord for a safe trip. I feel relieved to see my baby smiling. I knew she would love it. I look forward to seeing more photos.I love that picture of Emily and the donkey. Tell her it looks like Jack!!! Ha
Post a Comment
<< Home