A Scary Church Service!
I went to church here in Marmont for the first time in quite a while this morning and it was kinda scary. I was wishing that it was Delores that had went there instead of me. We were sitting there singing about 20 minutes after we got started and the little old man infront of me just fell over, first on the bench and then on the floor. I yelled and some of the guys came and got him up. He wasn't out for long but it was scary. I thought he was dead! They poured water over his head and took him in the house to lay down. We prayed for him and after Delores got back from church she went to check on him. She ended up bringing him back with her. He is sleeping with an IV in our extra bedroom.
He is a cute old man and he's always teasing the old single ladies making them laugh. His name is Brother Dishou I think. Delores said that he was really dehydrated but that he made have had a heart attack. So remember him in your prayers.
I'll have another unpdate in another day or two so check back!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home