Thursday, May 19, 2005

The News

Well, it looks as if I am going to be stuck in Kentucky for about 3 months now, doctor's orders. I am in a long hinged brace so I can bend my leg 50 degrees but I HAVE to stay off of it. So, I don't know what I will do with myself for that long. I am speaking at a couple places this week though and probably will have more to come. And I brought my Creole books so I could study up.

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Amy said...

hey lindsey,
i just wanted to let you know that i'm still reading your blog. and that you're definitely in my prayers.

 
At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is quite some story. that's so sad that you're going to be away from your haiti home for that long. but i hope it's enough time for your leg to heal completely. i'll be praying for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home