Ever since I arrived here a year ago we have been listening to the drums and voodoo ceremonies at night without ever really knowing the source. I figured it out a few weeks ago. This house which is right behind ours put up a white flag a few weeks back. Of course we know that as surrender but here it is the house of a voodoo priest or what not. I always pass by them when I am going to Kou Kadishaw. They have lots of kids and because I often talk to them I greet the parents too. They have always been very pleasant so I feel like I have a good basis for a relationship. I felt like I was commiting a criminal offense sneaking a picture so it's really far back, but I wanted to give you the opportunity for a "virtual prayerwalk". Please pray over the area in the picture that Satan's hold would be loosened. Pray for a chance for me to talk to and get to know them better, for boldness and the right words to say to help them see the wrong road that they are on. Pray that one day no more voodoo drums will be heard in this place!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home